Sunday, December 22, 2013

"Put your pretty dishes behind glass doors (and if you don't have pretty dishes, start collecting them!) I had glass doors made for existing kitchen cabinets at my old house and it transformed my whole kitchen!"....I really like that the cabinets go to the ceiling, the molding, glass doors...all things to think about for a kitchen redo!

Contemporary living room design
Contemporary living room design

Download whole gallery
kitchen
kitchen

Download whole gallery
"Put your pretty dishes behind glass doors (and if you don't have pretty dishes, start collecting them!) I had glass doors made for existing kitchen cabinets at my old house and it transformed my whole kitchen!"....I really like that the cabinets go to the ceiling, the molding, glass doors...all things to think about for a kitchen redo!
"Put your pretty dishes behind glass doors (and if you don't have pretty dishes, start collecting them!)  I had glass doors made for existing kitchen cabinets at my old house and it transformed my whole kitchen!"....I really like that the cabinets go to the ceiling, the molding, glass doors...all things to think about for a kitchen redo!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment