Friday, December 13, 2013

Pink kitchen! Interesting - with the granite countertop I like - it would add Black to the scheme... so you could have black as a backsplash or flooring - then silver as the backsplash I like the handscraped hardwood floors or bamboo floors... could also mix with cherrywood.

Pink kitchen! Interesting - with the granite countertop I like - it would add Black to the scheme... so you could have black as a backsplash or flooring - then silver as the backsplash I like the handscraped hardwood floors or bamboo floors... could also mix with cherrywood.
Pink kitchen!    Interesting - with the granite countertop I like - it would add Black to the scheme... so you could have black as a backsplash or flooring - then silver as the backsplash I like the handscraped hardwood floors or bamboo floors... could also mix with cherrywood.

Download whole gallery
kitchen.
kitchen.

Download whole gallery
happy kitchen ;)
happy kitchen ;)

Download whole gallery
kitchen w' glass walls to separate dining area
kitchen w' glass walls to separate dining area

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment