Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I absolutely love this design in this kitchen. I also love the play of horizontal lines found in the back splash, the hood fan, the utensil rack, cabinets and handles. Stainless steel as a decorating material offers luxury, and classic beauty. Smooth, and shiny surfaces reflect light, appear in focus, and draw the eye.

I absolutely love this design in this kitchen. I also love the play of horizontal lines found in the back splash, the hood fan, the utensil rack, cabinets and handles. Stainless steel as a decorating material offers luxury, and classic beauty. Smooth, and shiny surfaces reflect light, appear in focus, and draw the eye.
I absolutely love this design in this kitchen. I also love the play of horizontal lines found in the back splash, the hood fan, the utensil rack, cabinets and handles. Stainless steel as a decorating material offers luxury, and classic beauty. Smooth, and shiny surfaces reflect light, appear in focus, and draw the eye.

Download whole gallery
kitchen
kitchen

Download whole gallery
kitchen
kitchen

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment